Khomo La’ Coffee is a new tree house style café in Chimwankhunda, Blantyre. I had been seeing a few pictures of this space on WhatsApp but no one was forth coming with the details and I couldn’t find any information online, so I did some digging for you my dearest reader and found the directions and contacts.
Is a rustic intimate lounge filled with antiques and vintage décor, it has four sitting areas which include a dinning table set up and some cozy enclosures, and the soft jazz music ties up the olden energy rather well.
Is simplistic, no fancy specialties. The menu has about 6 items in total and everything is reasonably priced.
How to get there
Need to know
- Admission is by reservation only. Call Humphries to make your reservation +265 882 89 82 93.
- Admission fee is 2500 kwacha and it comes with tea or coffee.
- The café does not serve alcohol.
- Dress warm as it gets rather cold up there.
- Parking is a bit of a problem, so park up and walk down to the café.
Alright, that’s it from me today. If you visit Khomo La Coffee talk to me I would like to hear about your experience.
All my love,
Ps – Consider signing up to my newsletter for updates sent straight to your mailbox!